Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Marathon Training Week 3 (Sort of)

There's no point in breaking down what my training plan called for this week, because I didn't do any of it.


I flew to Oregon to see family I haven't seen in over two years and was much too busy visiting to worry about sneaking out for a few miles.

If it was later in my training cycle I would be more worried about missing miles, but I have a whole summer of training ahead of me. This week won't make a huge difference in the long run.


I came home to a fun surprise - Tom moved the bedroom into the new room! Well, actually he texted me to tell me when I got to the airport so I wasn't confused when I got home at 4 in the morning.


Now excuse me while I go sleep some more - turns out 1 1/2 hours isn't enough.



4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got time with family! It's definitely not worth stressing about a few missed miles so early in your training cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your master looks great!! I'm SO impressed! Yay for marathon training! I had Baby #2 two weeks ago and I'm really looking forward to gettin back to running!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the room is really coming together! Tom put up a ceiling fan today - it looks great!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...