Monday, June 6, 2016

New Floors and a Rainy Run

Tom started putting in the hardwood floors in our new master bedroom the other day. They're SO pretty! He finished up most of the bedroom and hallway and will probably have time to get the rest of it finished later this week. 


Buddy does not like all the sounds involved in installing hardwood floors.


He does like when he's allowed on the couch.


This is pretty tasty. The tangerine flavor is subtle, which I like. Some fruity beers taste like juice mixed with beer.


I finally had a successful run on Sunday. I actually felt mostly normal again. It was drizzling a bit when I left, but at mile 3 of 4 the clouds opened up and a serious downpour started. I stood under some trees until it got a little less intense and then did a little speed work for the last mile home. I beat the first rumble of thunder by about 5 minutes.


I tried to take a picture to show how rainy it was, but mostly that's just runoff from the roof since the addition doesn't have gutters yet.


Buddy loves when we have the windows open so he can check out all the smells from the comfort of the living room.


He's pretty cute.


2 comments:

  1. He is just so stinkin' cute! The floors look nice! We need to have ours refinished. I want to go darker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the dark floors a lot! The flooring we got has so much character, I can't wait until we get to move into the addition.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...