Sunday, May 15, 2016

#SproutVoxBox

I haven't gotten anything fun from Influenster in a while. The last box they sent to me was lost in the mail, so I was pretty excited when I got the email that the Sprout Vox Box was on its way to me.


I love getting try out different products (for free!)

Here are the goodies I got:

Hair Food shampoo and conditioner - they smelled amazing and made my hair really shiny. I would definitely buy these if I saw them in the store. I know Target has them, but I don't get there very often these days.


Ecos laundry detergent - it cleaned our clothes, and didn't bug our skin, which is really all I want from laundry detergent. We usually buy the dye and fragrance free types because we both have annoyingly sensitive skin.


Curate snack bar - I have already bought another flavor of this bar, they're all really odd sounding flavor combinations, but very tasty. They are chewy and crunchy, which I'm a big fan of.


Vichy Liftactiv Supreme face cream - Fancy French face cream that is supposed to smooth out fine lines and hydrate skin. It smells like being at a spa, and is really rich without being too heavy. If it weren't so expensive I would definitely buy more of it.


Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder - I received the vanilla bean flavor. It has a really light flavor (not too sweet), which I really enjoyed. Some protein powders are sickeningly sweet, which isn't really what I want to drink after a hard run. I recently won some protein powder from another blog, so I don't need any at the moment, but I will definitely look for it in stores the next time I need protein.


EatSmart Garlic Hummus Tortilla Chips - I don't know that I have met a chip I didn't like, but these didn't disappoint. They were tasty on their own, they have enough seasoning that they don't need dip, but they would be good with salsa too.


You can check out more about any of the products I received by checking out my #SproutVoxBox list on Influenster.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a good box! I love that Orgain protein and their other products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the Orgain protein - I had never heard of them before this.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...