Friday, September 20, 2013

Washington and Astoria

I haven't updated in a few days because we've been hanging out with this little munchkin:
My niece, Nora
(and my mom, brother and sister-in-law) near Seattle. We spent some time at the park, watching Nora run around and took a ridiculous number of pictures of her.  The next day we went to the Seattle Aquarium. Nora mostly just liked to run up and down all the stairs but we had fun checking out the new octopus (they had just put it on exhibit that morning) and all the other critters they have there.



After the aquarium we met up with Tom's friend Jenna for lunch at Local 360.  It was delicious and I am now inspired to make BLTs with avocado and a fried egg.
Me, my brother, Nora and my mom
We dropped off my car to get trucked to NY and fedexed a few of my boxes so there's less stuff for the jeep to carry across the country.

On Thursday we hit the road again and headed for Astoria, OR. It was a gorgeous day so we went up to the Astoria Column and hiked the stairs to the top.



And then we had to stop by the Goonies house before meeting up with some of Tom's friends from the Coast Guard and the show for dinner.
I think you're pretty much updated now. :) 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...