Sunday, September 15, 2013

Prince George and Hope

Tom and I have been terrible at taking pictures. I will probably be a little better about it after we ship my car.

The last couple of days have been long days of driving. I think we covered something close to 400 miles each day.

We have both been listening to various audiobooks to keep us busy and it's amazing how many we have gone through already.

Tomorrow is a shorter day of driving down to see Brian, Jessica and Nora near Seattle. I'm really excited to see them (and mom too since her vacation lined up with ours!)
Here are the two pictures we managed to take today:

1 comment:

  1. nice windshield, same bugs as before?????
    the pictures in the previous entry make up for any other missed photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...