Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Batman!

So, we might have gotten another dog.

This is Batman.


Buddy, Scout, and Batman are still getting used to each other, but it's only been a couple of days.

Road trip to meet/pick up Batman

Batman is a good runner, and is very well trained. He already joined me for an easy 4 miles, and was completely unfazed.

I gave Scout and Buddy peanut butter jars to clean out while Batman went to the vet yesterday, Scout is a brat and stole Buddy's jar.


One of my girls decided to decorate me during Girls on the Run today. They were keeping track of their laps by putting tally marks on their hands, and somehow it turned into a game to decorate me after each lap.


I went to the grocery store like this. Fortunately, almost all of it washed off in the shower.

3 comments:

  1. you know, the past months have been full of great big, huge changes for our family. In the midst of moving to a new city, getting our first home, and hubby starting a new job

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...